Thursday, November 19, 2009

-Tila Rantin && Going Crazy????




- So tila tequila the famous bi-sexual hottie just went  nutts or so I think she has
 - You can see er ranting and going crazy NAKED on her Ustream talking about everything  from her pending case with NFL player Shawn Merriman, and her being said to be a celebrity whore..This rant goes on for hours.. she said that the reason that she is naked so much because she is comfortable with her body and that she loves herself and anyone that can't deal with that is gay and lame.. and she also said that this is going to be her last Ustarem .. really Tila??? lol lets see how long this last.
- Telia I love you so much I'm actually a fan I watched both seasons of her show I prolly have a small girl crush on her but girl you are doiing way to much just sit and chill for awhile.. this case with shawn deal with that and maybe you should really make this your last Ustream....
- Well I hope you get better and figure things out ilym tho!!!

-I would like to know what you guys think ..
* Do you think Telia is a Celebrity Whore?

Let me know love you guys !
-Peace.Love.&&Gucci

-0BonitaBree'Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment